Tier: Ty Clifton
Notes: This is a variation on the fly Ty sent for the 2013 swap where he is looking for even more movement. This fly is only about a half and inch long and is really discreet. These kind of small super simple super lightly dressed carp flies are ideal on the Denver South Platte where the carp have been inundated with beefcake crayfish patterns. - McTageRecipe:
- Thread: 140 Denier rust
- Hook: Gamakatsu SL45 size 8
- Eyes: 1/8" Spirit River Dazzle Eyes, 1/8' brass.
- Legs: Pumpkin Silly Leggs
- Body: Rust midge diamond braid
- Wing: Two rust grizzly marabou tips.