Tier: John MontanaLocation: Portland Oregon
Home Water: Columbia River
Notes: There is something appealing about this fly for both carp and carp fly fishers alike. Since it hit the internet a couple of years ago their is no doubt that John Montana's Hybrid is the hottest carp fly out there. I have had really good luck with it myself last year.
- Hook: CarpPro Gaper size 8.
- Eyes: Small brass, black nickel.
- Tail: Ultra chennile, standard wine or claret.
- Body: Hareline Black Ice-Dub Chennile.
- Hackle: Pheasant Rump, yellow.