- 9' 8-weight St. Croix Avid.
- Billy-Pate Bone-Fish Anti-Reverse Reel. Once you have gone AR it is hard to go back.
- 8 weight Scientific Anglers Expert Distance line. Which probably means I can cast 71feet instead of 70. Pathetic. My lame excuse is that I like the taper for carp. Allot.
- 9' 7weight Sage One rod. (Carp Slam Loot!)
- Lamson Lightspeed Hard Allox Reel. (Carp Slam Loot!)
- 7 Weight Rio Gold fly-line.
- Micro-fibre lens cleaning cloth for cleaning glasses and camera lense
- Flybox 1 - Standards
- Flybox 2 - Oddballs
- Flybox 3 - Prototypes and flies on the list to try
- Flourflex plus tippet spools from 0 to 5x
- Knot-Sense UV glue.
- Various Flouroflex tapered leaders
- Hook Sharpener
- Cuticle scissors
- Various indicators. Rarely used.
- Some small BB lead weights. Rarely used.
- Electronic scale. 50lb capacity, I am either an optimist or a fool.
- Promar Collapsible Trophy triangular series net.
- Olympus Tough Underwater point and shoot camera.
- William Joseph fanny pack with magnetic latches and no zippers! I hate zippers.
- My lucky greasy and smelly Carpe Carpio hat.
- Costa Del Mar "Wave Killer" sunglasses. Glass lenses, amber tint, blue mirror finish.
- Simms wading socks. (Summer)
- Columbia wading shoes. (Summer)
- Columbia fishing shirts. Definite poser gear but are nice in the heat. (Summer)
- NorthFace pants. (Summer)
- Simms waders. (Off-season)
- Korkers wading boots. (Off-season)