I am not making a dime (quite the opposite actually) so get on over to ebay and show some support!
The t-shirts actually bring up an interesting point because some people might be curious how much money Fly-Carpin makes. Well, lets see if I can add it up real quick -
- The couple of ads - Free
- Being a member of the guide directory - Free
- All the how-to and flies and stuff - Free
- The couple of articles I have written for other websites - Free
- Proceeds from fly royalties: About +50 bucks.
- Promotional expenses: - 350 bucks.
- Other expenses: -200 bucks.
- Free gear: Around +500 bucks.
So yeah, I figure Fly-Carpin is about dead even lifetime. Unless I count all the work I have put in as an expense. Hmmmmm.....Add the one. Carry the three. Geesh. If I count that then Fly-Carpin is AT LEAST $30,000 dollars in the hole. Its a damn good thing making money was never the point!